Sunday, February 25, 2007


On February 18th we had one of the "perfect" winter days. The temp. was in the 30's with lot's of sunshine and the perfect snow for building a fort. The kids enjoyed a long afternoon outside and even enlisted Daddy to help with the construction. Yesterday, we did not have one flake of snow left after enjoying a week of 40's and 50's. This morning we woke up to a Winter Wonderland with 4-5" of fresh snow. We all agree that we love this weather....in December!!! I guess it's my fault as I optimistically put our boots away for the season.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you STILL have more snow than we do! We got less than an inch....Erin and Jeff got a foot of new snow! I can still see grass in my fron yard. On, well...
Gramma T

Anonymous said...

Your fort walls need a little more support. Sub par.

-Brian