Sunday, February 4, 2007

Kids say the darndest things...

Sorry I don't have a fun photo to go with this one....

As Chris was just settling in to watch the Super Bowl, Tony was in the room and wanted to know what an "Indian Atlas" was!

For those of you who don't know Tony well, he can often be seen "reading" the World Atlas....Tony doesn't know a football from a golfball, but can name all the continents (are there 7?), there respective animal species, major bodies of water, climate, etc....maybe Celia will be the athlete Dad.

Happy Last Day of Football!!!!! Keep warm!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have taken Tony's brains over my slight athletic ability anytime.

What is an Indian Atlas?????

JoEllen's Dad

Anonymous said...

I second the brains thing...try having no brains AND no athletic talent.

Tony's Uncle

Anonymous said...

And yes, there are 7 continents! :)