The kids are on their annual trip to Minnesota sans parents. While we do miss them, its always a nice time for Chris and I to get "re-acquainted" and just have some hang-out time together. This is the first year I don't have a big project to work on while they are gone. It's crazy hot with actual temps right at 100...shopping it is! Plus, I will try to blog our trip to Colorado one of these days...
Monday night we were able to attend the Olympic Swim Trials in Omaha with friends. We had stellar seats in the fourth row. If you've watched it at all on NBC, I can tell you the flames that shoot up along the pool about singe your eyebrows! Scared the CRAP out of all of us the first time they went off. It's an exciting time to live in and around Omaha as the College World Series just wrapped up as well. No big plans in place for the rest of the week, however, I sense dinner out, maybe a movie and a trip to Menards are in our future. Stay cool!
.jpg)
3 comments:
Enjoy!! Went to McCarthy's yesterday...the kids played in the water till they were blue..of course there was ice cream later...See you soon..Nanc
Love it, wish I was right there with you.... next time!
Jojo
awesome pics. happy birthday tony, livie, and chris...fun times. enjoy your time away from the kids!
Post a Comment