Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Olivia!!!

Happy 14th Birthday Olivia! As we begin our 2nd year in the realm of Teenagerhood, her dad and I couldn't be more proud of her. Olivia has grown into a beautiful young lady who is funny, smart, talented, kind hearted, goofy, loyal, trustworthy, messy, frugal and all around a great kid. We love you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to that funny,frugal,c lassie young lady!!You make us proud!! Love you, PaPa & Gma N

eskubic said...

Happy Birthday to the coolest, funkiest, freshest, messiest, latest-sleeper-inner we know!! I knew on June 18th fourteen years ago that our tiny little baby bug of a niece was going to grow up into something special. I have a good feeling about you Liv...and I think someday I'm going to get to come visit you in LA, NYC or Paris...I think I'll just find my own bathroom to use. :-)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Livvie and Tony!!
Katie, Hannah & Ellie (belly, peanut butter and jelly)

Sally T said...

Please underline messy! Totally offset by your funny, quirky personality and pretty face!!!