Friday, June 8, 2012

Happy (early) Birthday Tony!

This post is backwards, but we are leaving for a vacation to Colorado in 12 hours and I'm not even packed. Not one thing is packed. Oy vey. So a backwards post is better than no post!


 My hydrangeas are in full bloom. Just wanted to share. So perfect. They will be brown by the time I get home.
 So the real reason for this post is to say HAPPY 11th BIRTHDAY to Tony tomorrow. Today he spent the afternoon at the Carnival  which just happens to be in town, with his two best friends. We opened lots of great presents....his new recurve bow was the favorite for sure. Who the heck buys a bow and arrow for an 11 yr old anyways??????

 Big Sis got in the act too complete with warrior headband. Which, by the way, is still on her head and she won't take off because she'll have dent in her forehead. Good thinking in case the paparazzi show up.
So happy birthday to our dear, dear Tony. Every year has been an adventure and we love you for the amazing boy that you are!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big Happy Birthday to our birthday boy...do I see a theme here...Hunger Games??? Make it a good one...can't wait to see the pics of your trip..Gma N

Sally T said...

How many 11 year old boys get to celebrate their birthday by driving to CO and camping in the Rockies?? Hope you guys had a great time, see you soon, kids!!

eskubic said...

Happy Birthday Tony!! Hope you found an awesome Chinese place in Denver. (I'm avoiding spelling restraunt). Livie you never fail to crack me up. I hate forhead dents too. Can't wait to hear all about CO!!!