A couple weeks ago Liv had her dance recital. My parents along with the Skubics made the trip down for the big event. This was Jack's maiden voyage to Nebraska and his first dance recital!
Did I mention he's a chunky monkey???
He's also just sweet like this. I was a bad auntie and didn't get any pictures of CC. I'm hoping Erin will send me a couple she took at the recital. But I can say that we LOVED having CC visit as she always brightens up our home when she is here. She is an awesome big sister that's for sure!
No pictures allowed at the recital so here are a couple good shots of Livie.
She did a great job performing and listened to my lecture about SMILING!!!!
We really appreciate everyone coming to watch the dance recital. I know it really meant a lot to Olivia to have her own cheering section!



4 comments:
Nice blog...enjoy the pics & comments since we do not get to be there in person....Love the Nebraska Family!! Love Gma N
Where to begin, hmm...
Well, awesome art work Tony and Liv. Seriously! Creative marks for Tony and excellent shading done by Liv. Liv is that oil or acrylic?
Haha! Laughed out loud at the googled eyes picture! I think your chins are great ;) Jo, glad you hopped in the picture, you're right- we don't see you very often!
Great dance pictures! Livie, you're growing like a weed!
Happy Birthday Month Chris!
Love,
Jojo
Thanks for having all of us! I am not exaggerating when I say that Celia says, "I miss Livie and Tony" at LEAST five or six times a day. We miss you guys too. Jack already can't wait for his next trip!
Miss y'all!
We had so much fun, and Livie, you did a great job of dancing...it was so nice to be there in person!!! Loved your costumes, too.... I think Jacky has grown out of that "contraption" he sleeps in...hmmmm, wonder if it comes in adult sizes??
Post a Comment