
Tony had his first band concert this week. His tenor saxophone was at the high school so he wasn't quite sure how to stand! I picked him up after rehearsal at the high school and he said, "OMG, that is the SCARIEST place I've ever been." I think the giant high-schoolers mulling around freaked him out a little. :) There are 125 members of the 5th grade band...that's right...125!!!! That's over 3/4 of the entire class. Their band instructor is a SAINT and the kiddos sounded pretty darn good for only having their instruments about 2-1/2 months.

And finally......it's SNOWING!!! Tony has been waiting and waiting and waiting for the first snowfall. His friend Sam slept over last night so by 10:15 this morning they were out sliding in the back yard. Our teeny-bopper had a school dance last night and slept at a friend's house...she is mulling over whether she wants to go out or not. :)
5 comments:
Wow! Do you ever look sharp, Tony! Dress pants and dress shoes...nice! And I love the jacket. I'm going to listen to You Tube now, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to pick out your sax from all the rest!!!
p.s. you have more snow than we do!!!
You did a great job Tony!! Your band concert was almost as awesome as my private concert in Blair. Keep it up! And YEY for snow! Did you get enough to make the luge (?) again??
You look sohandsome and old Tony! I would think you were one of those teenagers if I didn't know better!
Boy, our grandkids are looking soooo grown up!! See you soon..HOHOHO Gma N
Post a Comment