Friday, October 14, 2011

Ever Resourceful

Tony has been "growing his hair out" since this summer. We have been struggling with ways to keep it under control, because when he wakes up it is a RATS NEST. The deal is, it has to be combed and presentable or it gets cut short. He doesn't want to wake up early enough to take a shower and he doesn't like sticking his head under the sink. So.,... his latest attempt is using a detangler spray, but he freaks out when I do it because it gets in his eyes. This morning I heard him call from "his" bathroom... "WHERE ARE MY GOGGLES?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the MAN TOny...Love the ideas you come up with!! Gma N

eskubic said...

You are a smart whippersnapper too, Tony. Now you and Liv should put your heads together and figure out how to eat candy for dinner and stay up late watching junk TV. I bet you could do it! Just teasing. Miss you both!

bat act said...

You are so smart Tony!
-Amanda

Sally T said...

Tony, you are the most inventive kid I know! Now....if you could come up with a way to skip that shower altogether.......!!!