Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I'm moving out...


...declared Tony, as he came stomping downstairs with all his toiletries tonight. Earlier this summer Chris also abandoned the upstairs bathroom he shared with the kids and moved in on my territory. So now Tony has taken over the 1/2 bath off the kitchen (see photo above) and remarkably Olivia has ended up with a full bathroom all to herself. Says Olivia, "See! Good things DO happen when you leave your junk laying all over the place."
You gotta watch out for those quiet ones.

4 comments:

eskubic said...

Ha ha ha ha! What's funnier? This story or Tony's hair product? Liv - she's a smart one. She's got it all figured out!

bat act said...

a quiet genius....

uncle brian

Sally T said...

Livie, you sure know how to get your way!!! Tony, I'm anxious to see how clean your drawer is in a few weeks. Just one bandaid?

bat act said...

Haha! Livie, if only I was as smart as you when I was young. Sharing a bathroom with four other girls was not always a treat!