Today we sent forth into the world a 5th grader and an 8th grader!

The middle of August will never feel like the right time to go back to school no matter how long we live here.

We all managed to get out the door on time and now I need to hurry up and get a batch of cookies whipped up for my kids to enjoy when they come home...here's to a great first day of school!
4 comments:
Lookin' good guys! Love your first day outfit choices. Liv - maybe you can convince Celia to wear her hair like that when you are here in a few weeks? Looks super cute. Tony - love the red shoes and the super skinny jeans. They were made for you! In my mind you guys are still 4 and 8, hence why I still call you Bug and Toots. Can't wait to hear all about it...hope you got all the good teachers!
Hands down, hippest kids on the block!
Ton, your favorite color couldn't possibly be red, right?! You ARE ROCKIN' those skinny jeans!
Live, I love the orange and blue color combo, very original!
Chucks on both of you- too cool!
Here's to another fabulous school year!
Love,
Auntie Jojo
Whoa! So grown up!
Man, I am so not stylish. Ha!
Sniff, I can't believe you are both so OLD! When did you get to 10 and 13...behind my back and so quickly!!?? Watching you 2 grow has been an adventure and I have a feeling we're on the edge of another great chapter! Hope your first week has been super fun.
Post a Comment