HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a kid like none other...


...who
LOVES corn, chocolate, gum, nature, conservation, animals, maps, dinosaurs, mythical monsters, Africa
(doesn't everyone have a favorite continent?), his sister, his mommy, his daddy, his family, his blue blankie and life in general. A kid who just told me when he grows up he wants to be a Cryptozoologist
(and knows what one is) or a Chef. For 9 years he has woken up with a smile on his face every day and every day he puts a smile on ours.
Happy Golden Birthday Tony. We love you to the moon and back. xoxo
10 comments:
Happy Birthday Tony! Love you Tony! I like to play with you. Good night.
Love,
Celia
Happy Birthday Tony!! I hope you have a great golden birthday. We think you are the coolest nine year old on the planet and that no one deserves to go to Africa more than you. Nine years ago today the world became a brighter, happier place because of you. You light up all of our lives!
xoxo
Auntie Ernie
TBone!
You sure are one of the coolest kids I know! I love sharing "My Nephew Tony" stories with my class. They (and so am I) are in awe of how much you ALREADY know in your 9 years of life! I can honestly say, I know what a pygmy hippo, lemur, tapir, okapi, and quetzal are because of you! I can't wait to see what you become! Whatever it is, you will be great at it :)
Love you!!!
See you soon- MUAH!
Jojo
So cute! They grow way too fast! Happy Birthday Tony!
The Vertin-Franlin's
I hope you had a great birthday Tony. Love those cute pictures that your Mom posted. I hope all your dreams (most of them) become reality. I can hardly wait to Skype while you are in Africa.
Love,
Papa Jocko
happy Birthday Tony! man have you grown over the years! What a handsome man you are becoming!
Happy, happy golden birthday, Tony! We are so proud of you and it's not every gramma who can tell people that her grandson likes to sort his animals by continent! You have a happy heart, made of gold....please never change! I will never go to a zoo, or the beach, or see an okapi, a lemur or a cactus without thinking of you. Hope your party is fun on Monday!!!
Happy Birthday Tony!!! Maybe the next time we come to visit, you can take PaPa & me to your favorite Chinese place...hope the weather is good for you on Monday!!! See you soon!!! Love you..Papa & Gma N
Hope you had a wonderful birthday, Tony. What I hear from your Grandma and Grandpa Thompson you are an awesome young man. Hope you stay that way and waiting to actually meet you one day. You are also one handsome Dude.
Gloria
Happy Birthday Tony!!! You are growing up way too fast. I love all the old pics - I think Emma looks just like Tony when he was a baby! Adorable :)
Love,
The Padgett's
PS...Tony, when are you going to Africa???
Post a Comment