
Once upon a time, there was a teeny tiny 4-1/2 lb. baby girl. She was SO tiny that her parents couldn't imagine that she would ever grow up. Well, that baby girl grew and grew and grew into a little girl. She loved everything pink, princesses, poodles, fairies, dirt, worms and rocks.

The little girl grew into a big girl. She went to school and learned to read. She now loves turtles, lime green, reading, peace signs, sleeping late, reading, hanging out with friends, reading, wearing hats and colorful clothes, playing the clarinet, reading, drawing, reading and rocks.
Today is this beautiful girl's 12th birthday. She has made the job of being her parents very easy and has turned out better than we ever could have imagined!
Happy Birthday Livie - we love you!
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Miss Liv!!! I can't believe you are already 12 - wow! I remember when I used to take you to the zoo, rose garden, McDonalds, Enger tower...all over Duluth! I adored you then, and still do. Hope you enjoy your special day!
Jen
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUG!!!! Seems like just yesterday when Gramma Sally and I were zipping across Wisconsin to the hospital to see all 4.5 lbs of you. We loved you before we even got to the hospital and we love how you've grown up over the past 12 years. You are such a special girl, niece, and big cousin. We love everything about you and if Celia turns out half as great as you are, we'll be thrilled!! Happy Birthday sweet Bug...We love you!
xoxo
Auntie Ernie
Happy Birthday Liv!! I still remember the day you were born and how excited Gramma and I were to have our FIRST GRAND DAUGHTER! You are one special young lady and I can hardly wait to see you drive your first car!! Maybe your Dad will get you a Mustang or Camero?? Hope you have a great day and see you soon.
Happy Birthday to you..Happy Birthday dear Livie..Happy Birthday to you & many more!!!!! How did you like that song...make it a good one & enjoy those years..they will go by fast..ask JoJo...see you soon..Love you..Gma N
Happy Birthday Livie! Hope you have a special day!
The Laurienzo's
Jimmy Crickets- 12, REALLY!? Where does time go! I can officially say, "I know when you were born" :) It was a hot summer day in Vesper, WI! I remember the LONG drive to meet my very first niece or nephew! You were so itty bitty and BEAUTIFUL (and still are:)!
Love you!
Love,
Auntie Jojo
P.S. Is Grandma Nanc calling me old or something? Cause I'm totally not! :)
Livie...12 already!!! Hope you had a great day with lots of fun and presents. Your Grandpa Jackie is right. I think your Daddy should buy you a car......Don't most parents do that for their kids?
Gloria
Happy Twelve, Livie-lou! You will always be our very special granddaughter, by virtue of being the first!!! You have such a kind, generous, loving heart and a beautiful face to match! Hope you have a great party on Tuesday, can hardly wait to hear about it! Say 'hi' to Old Faithful for me, enjoy Yellowstone and hurry back to MN! We are so looking forward to seeing you in July!!!! Love, GrammaS
Happy birthday to my first niece! You always are so happy to see me even though i've never been around much and lived far away. you're a great person and we're all very proud of you. have a great summer.
love uncle brian
Post a Comment