Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Bathroom....check!
The bathroom remodel is officially done! It required many many weekends and weeknights of work for Chris, but in the end we are happy with the results. Chris did a great job, despite a few snafu's here and there. I threw in a couple "I told you so's" for good measure and helped as much as I could. Home improvement is a lot of work, but we get a great sense of satisfaction when we complete a project and file away all the new skills we learn for future use. However, I'm pretty sure Chris will NOT be laying ceramic tile again anytime soon.
Before shot...not a terrible bathroom, but pretty dated and hard to clean.

Somehow I got this picture on twice...what a pain. Why can't I delete one??? Anyways, the floor was the bain of my existance. Showed EVERY single solitary hair and fiber and was impossible to clean. Impossible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh la la! Looks awesome guys! So now when I blowdry my hair in the new bathroom I won't have to feel so bad about the 765 hairs that fall out of my head!! They'll just blend right in!!
I hope you still have some mad handy man skills left, Uncle Chris. CC is counting on you because...well...just because. :)
Looks great. Since you are driving up Chris to help Jeff how about swinging up to Mt. Iron to help me put up some new rain gutters etc. You would only have to be 20ft. above the ground putting up the gutters. Easy job plus I pay well. (for sure a great meal made by Sally)
It looks great, guys! Love the warmer colors and new sinks, countertop, lights, fixtures and floor!!! Bring your window measurements and a paint sample and we'll pick up some fabric in ER...I'll whip up a valance for you in no time!! Seriously....let me know and I'll bring my handy-dandy sewing machine!!! Kudos to the Maras remodeling team!!!!!
great job!! i like it a lot.
brian
Great job Chris. I have a few things that need some "attention" other than the planned swingset build. How many tools are you bringing next weekend?
Jeff
Post a Comment