Monday, February 8, 2010

Wassup?

We got dumped on again Friday, Saturday and Sunday, officially breaking all snow records for the area. Our boots are gross, my car is grosser, snowpants have about had it, don't even get me started on my rugs and floors. Our neighbors were gone this weekend and we went over to blow them out Friday after work and Chris hit their newspaper with his snowblower....oi vey! Not good. Not good. Amazing how one daily newpaper in a plastic bag can get wedged into the bowels of a big John Deere snowblower. Needless to say, I shoveled the driveway and Chris said a LOT of four letter words. We are lucky to have a retired, motor-head living across the street who put it in his heated garage and was able to extract the mess.

Remember doing Valentine's???? Tony and I have quality time together each weekend when he and I rise before the other two bums. This weekend he painstakingly wrote out his SUPER COOL DINOSAUR Valentine's in cursive.

Something about those dinosaur jammies and the blankie over his shoulder that melts me. Please don't grow up Tony.
We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of the Skubics on Thursday evening....CC, I've got your box of Lucky Charms ready!!!! Have a great week!

7 comments:

bat act said...

I love how he is concentrating so hard and sticking his tounge out. Too cute!

brian said...

yikes. bad luck on the paper. have a fun weekend!!!!

Bombshell said...

That picture makes me want to go out and get a hamster! So sweet. And Tony looks so cute doing his Valentines. Those were the days, weren't they?

Jocko Sr. said...

You da man T-bone. Every weekend I get up early while Gramma sleeps until 10 am. I get the whole house cleaned etc. before she even has breakfast or lunch depending on how late she sleeps.

Good job Chris. Nothing like getting bits and pieces of the news!

Anonymous said...

Jack...yeh sure ..I am betting it is the other way around..I do know that he doesn't get the early riser from the Maras side. Chris, Dad said he knows what you mean...he would watch for the same thing while doing Jen's driveway...Gma N

Sally T said...

Bubba sure looks comfortable...is he all wrapped up in wool? Tony, good thing you have that tongue to help you write cursive...it's tough! Yikes....bummer about shredding the newspaper, that's what you get for being a good samaritan! You guys have had more snow than us...we don't care.

Vertin-Franklin Family said...

That hamster looks so cute and well cared for!! As does Tony too! Love the camo watch!!