Happy Birthday to you!!! Guess I was around that day.....it was snowing a little, cold, kind of gloomy. Things sure brightened up when you were born in the p.m.....thanks to Sue for getting me to the hospital before school, your dad was at UMD, my mom and dad were at work...just me and you, kid!!! I simply do NOT believe it's been 40 years and I wouldn't change a thing!! Thanks for being you....love, mom.
Happy Birthday!! OMG, are you really 40?!? How did that happen? It is not so funny when it happens to you, right? I so hope that it hits you easier than it hits me...has been a rough year. Remember that 40 is the new 30!
Happy Birthday Jo!!! Welcome to the 40's...you will know receive supscription requests to More magazine, AARP trial subscriptions and the little oval you fill out on questionaires is now 40-45 or 40-49. I wish I could say it's no big deal. It really is though...know you are closer to 50 then 40 Enjoy the day!!!
8 comments:
Happy Birthday to you!!! Guess I was around that day.....it was snowing a little, cold, kind of gloomy. Things sure brightened up when you were born in the p.m.....thanks to Sue for getting me to the hospital before school, your dad was at UMD, my mom and dad were at work...just me and you, kid!!! I simply do NOT believe it's been 40 years and I wouldn't change a thing!! Thanks for being you....love, mom.
Happy Birthday!! OMG, are you really 40?!? How did that happen? It is not so funny when it happens to you, right? I so hope that it hits you easier than it hits me...has been a rough year. Remember that 40 is the new 30!
Happy Birthday Jo!!! Welcome to the 40's...you will know receive supscription requests to More magazine, AARP trial subscriptions and the little oval you fill out on questionaires is now 40-45 or 40-49. I wish I could say it's no big deal. It really is though...know you are closer to 50 then 40 Enjoy the day!!!
Nice job Sally...did a good job..Happy 40....life begins at 40??? Make it a good one..Love ya, the other Maras family
Hope you're having a wonderful day! Thinking about you!
P.S. Jennifer Aniston is 41, does that help?????
P.S.S. Did Chris make T-shirts ;)
Love,
Jojo
Happy Birthday Jo!
"Forty is the old age of youth, fifty is the youth of old age".
Hope you enjoyed your special day!
(taps playing in the background)
happy birthday jo!
love brian
Hey, Jo.....we are getting old. I remember that day. You were a cutie. Hope you had a great 40th. Wait until you start pushing the 80s!!
Post a Comment