Thursday, December 10, 2009

Snow Day 3!!!!!!

Just a quick update that we got "the call" last night around 7:30. No school yet again today. Best part is, no WORK for me today!!!! Kids are pumped and I get to finish my cards and wrapping. Snow plows didn't even plow our cul-de-sac until 6:30 last night. We have a huge rural population so that factors in the decision to close schools for sure. Part of my job duty is to unload kids in the morning for 1/2 hour so I am very grateful I didn't have to do that today!

4 comments:

Jocko Sr. said...

Excuses, excuses, excuses. Just put on some warm clothes and boots and get going Tony and Liv!!! I never missed one day of school, NEVER!

vertinjr said...

Jocko...I don't think you ever shoveled any snow either...Ahh..the good old days.

eskubic said...

Was the concert for Liv still on??

brian said...

sweeeeeet!