Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Everything is Amazing and Nobody is Happy

My brother sent me this video clip today and I have to thank him and I have to share it with you. I don't even know who this guy is, but he had me laughing and near tears. His statements are SO TRUE it's actually sad. While you will get a good laugh, I hope it will spark something in everyone to enjoy the world around you, be amazed and be happy with what you have. Life is good.

Thanks Brian - you made my day. ;)

4 comments:

brian said...

still funny everytime i watch it.

Anonymous said...

I just had to comment on that one...I guess we just come from a different generation...I tell John he is one of those dying dinosaurs...& he says he is just fine...make it a good one..Gma N

Anonymous said...

Love it! Jeff will have to watch this when he gets home...he's sitting on a plane stuck on the runway in Atlanta right now. I wonder if he is smiling thinking about how cool it will be to sit in a chair IN THE SKY!! That was really funny...thanks for sharing!

Ernie

Anonymous said...

I don't know about you, but I still get pretty excited when I fly! I shove some elbows to sit near the window!

As you said, very true statements! Glad I watched!

Jojo