Started downloading a bunch of misc. summer pictures and my battery conked out. Here is one I managed to get and then played with in Picnik (thanks for my new OBSESSION Amanda!)Too bad about the battery because we are going to the "beach" today. I'll plug it in now and maybe have enough charge by the time we leave.
We've been enjoying two lazy weeks at home. Weather has been unusually "cool" by Nebraska standards. That means 80's and a few 70's here and there. Very nice. Usually we are all fried right now....instead, our grass and gardens are lush and our windows have been open. Ah, summer.
More later!
3 comments:
Nice picture of the kids...beautiful flowers!!! Hope your battery charged, I'd like to see a Nebraska "beach"! Glad you are enjoying our MN weather, we are enjoying Arctic weather...still!
hi guys. sounds like a fun summer so far, enjoy it before school starts up again. it's been muggy in CT, so I'm counting the days until fall.
uncle brian
Great picture! Picnik is a great tool! I knew you would love it! I may need some counseling because I am a total addict too!
I hope you get some beach pictures!
Post a Comment