Sunday, May 10, 2009

Video Clips

Here are a couple videos...first one is of Liv's 5th grade choir. This was her favorite song that she sang. The other is of her 5th grade band...again, the favorite they got to play. Pretty impressive for a bunch of 10-11 year olds! Both band and choir were extra activities...not required. She went in early to school two days a week. She has already signed up for both 6th grade band and choir for next year! You'll easily pick her out in the choir video. In the band clip, she is in the 2nd row from left, 2nd chair. "Poor kid" had to wear the same outfit both nights!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so great! I got to watch your concerts in my jammies with my coffee!! I'd much rather see you play/sing in person...but until then, thanks for the great show!!

Ernie

Sally T said...

Great Star Wars song, and I only heard one or two squeaks, but they were coming from the other side of the stage! Good job, kiddo....liked the singing too...cute dress!!!!