Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hey look! The WHOLE family!

When our friends were visiting last weekend we posed for various photos...I had forgotten she took one of the 4 of us. (I mean, 5 of us, sorry Nelson) She emailed me this today, what a nice surprise! We have so FEW pictures of us all I thought I'd throw it on the blog. I wish it wasn't taken in front of the fire place as I'm having major "Mantle Issues"....it needs SOMETHING but I don't know what. Any ideas? Any ideas that don't involve heads or antlers that is.

Today was report card day...glad to report both kids came home with stellar grades. All A's (or 4's when you're in 2nd grade) for Tony and all A's and a well-earned solid B in math for Olivia. We get so busy with our daily lives that we forget to stop and say what great kids they are. Chris and I have worked hard at it for almost 11 years and we couldn't be prouder.

ONLY TWO MORE DAYS UNTIL SPRING!!!!

5 comments:

Sally T said...

Congratulations, again, Livie and Tony for making your family proud and for working so hard in school, and for being just generally all-round really great grandkids!!! I wouldn't trade you two for all the bulbs in Holland or all the dinosaur bones in the Smithsonian! I think framed pictures of those report cards would look great on your mantle!!! Over-sized ones.

Jocko Sr. said...

Great job in school Livie and T-Bone. Not sure what I would put on the mantle. How about a nice clock so it will be easy to know what time it is?

Enjoy the start of Spring kids. We still have some snow. Lucky us.

Let me know when the golf courses open in your area.

brian said...

good job L&T, i hope some of your hard work and kindness gets brushed onto cal. great job!

you need one of those cool tin stars on your mantle.

uncle brian

Anonymous said...

Good job kids!! Happy Spring?? Still winter here...gma N

vertinjr said...

How proud you all must be!! Good for you Olivia and Tony!! You must take after your Mom's side of the family!! (Just kidding Jackie!) Jo...How about a nice family (yours) portrait over the mantle! We still have snow up to here....will probably have it in the back yard until June.......

Gloria