We found ourselves with a wide-open Saturday. That doesn't happen very often. Tony picked up on our slow pace that morning and got out a craft book...I hate when he gets out the craft books. Well, I don't really HATE it but I know what is about to happen...a MESS!!!

Thank goodness for Daddy. He's always willing to let the kids mix and concoct stuff, as long as we have all the "ingredients" on hand. Today it was PLAY CLAY.

Liv gets to work kneeding her portion of the dough. The kids were excited to use my cake decorating paste...so many colors to choose from!

Here the boys finish up Tony's "batch of fun".

Showing off their color choices. No question who chose what is there? They even cleaned up after themselves so I really have nothing to complain about...other than my cluttered kitchen on the blog for all the world to see.

Nelson soaks up the warm late morning sun. I think he's pretending he's in Florida like Gramma Sally does.
Later in the day Olivia's friend Maggie came over. They are great at entertaining themselves. Today they were playing "pet vet" I believe. My favorite is when they play "orphanage." Cracks me up. The girls are always good at including Tony in whatever they do. They made up a dance for Chris and I to watch and not to be out done, Tony joined in too with his own version. I had hoped to get these in reverse order - they don't post the same way pictures do I guess. Anyways.....
Hope you all enjoyed a relaxing weekend as well!!!!!
10 comments:
So what did you guys make out of your clay??? Enjoyed Tony's dance, but couldn't get Livie's to run.....Hope you can fix it!!!
Okay, second time around it worked! Great job,girls, American Idol here they come!
p.s. tip for you: turn UP the music!!!
Boy, you kids are really good dancers. Tony...loved your moves!! Olivia...keep it up!! Maybe if we ever have a family reunion, you and Tony can be the in charge of entertainment!! I really enjoyed watching the videos. It was also nice to see that you kids cleaned up your mess.
Gloria
AWESOME dances everyone!!! I really enjoyed watching you!
Yah! That was awesome! Liv and Maggie...you must have worked hard on those moves. Beyonce would be proud of you. Tony...is your hinder okay? Ouch!! You've got some moves too little man, great job! I can't wait to show Celia in the morning...she'll love it! Can't wait for the next one... Love, Ernie
Celia stared in awe at Liv and Maggie's dance and giggled the entire time Tony danced. Hmmm...Thanks for brightening her day! And for making me listen to Beyonce 10 more times than I'm used to in one day.
Love, CC's mom
DH JJTSADDBBBCB
Great dancing! Tony, you remind me of your uncle Brian, I think we have some tapes of his dancing! Great job Liv! Jo, Chris is a chemical engineer, right? Just be glad they made something as tame as clay, he could have blown up the kitchen! Love Tony's earthy colors and Liv's bright ones! Love Auntie B
Dancing, dancing? Jo, I can hardly wait for the video on T-bone kicking a football, throwing a baseball, hitting a tennis ball, shooting a puck and breaking your garage windows, you know, guy stuff.
Nice job Liv, you can dance.
Love the dance moves. Keep the videos coming, they are so fun to watch!
Post a Comment