Monday, November 10, 2008

Smarty Pants

Tony brought home some math homework today. After he completed it and went upstairs to play I spied it on the kitchen counter and it made me laugh out loud. Check out the last item called "Explain It" where they ask Tony how he found the answer for #14....

...with his BRAIN of course.

I cannot wait to show his teacher tomorrow. Priceless.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!!! Kids are so literal...and so smart. Thanks for starting my day with a laugh!

Auntie Ernie

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Tony! Makes sense to me! Auntie B

Anonymous said...

Good job Tony - you have one smart Brain :) - Jen

Anonymous said...

good work tony, very clever, but what did you use to come up with the answers for #1 and #2?

uncle brian

Anonymous said...

Good job, Tony...you have a great sense of humor!! Hope you didn't get into trouble though....

Gloria

Anonymous said...

Great answer, Tony! You are so funny you crack me up! How about a picture of that??? The important thing is that you got the answer right.....sometimes it's hard to explain how you know things..."it's a mystery" works good! Love, Gramma Sally

Mama Feroni said...

Well, it seems like a very logical explantion to me, way to go Tony!

Anonymous said...

What did the teacher say? Auntie B

Shelley said...

Ahh Tony, i loved how you separated the right and left hemisphere's!! i got to see a real brain when i was in college!!! your picture looks just like it!
xo

Anonymous said...

Tony, have your Mom teach you how to post pictures, I want to see more! Auntie B

Anonymous said...

I laughed when I read the blog..only in the minds of kids..I showed PaPa John and had to explain..he maybe thinking on which side of the brain??? Love ya..Gma N

Anonymous said...

Okay this is a funny post but not THAT funny. Come on...where the heck are you?!?!

Bert