So...when you have a teenager and a tween in the house you spend a LOT of time listening to current pop music (94.1 to be exact). We have been diehard American Idol fans for several years, until last year we discovered The Voice. I have always been a Maroon5 fan and once the kids got into The Voice they became fans as well. For those of you not following me, the lead singer of Maroon5, Adam Levine, is also one of the coaches on The Voice. To sum it all up - last fall they announced a concert date in Omaha for March and I told Chris that would be the PERFECT birthday gift for me.
Seems they were embarrassed I wasn't taking pictures with an iPhone. What they haven't figured out is that if I HAD gotten an iPhone for my birthday, we wouldn't be at the Maroon5 concert now would we? (Sorry about the chin Chris - the Blogmaster always picks the more flattering pictures of herself!)
Best. Concert. Ever.
Seats weren't bad...stage was amazing...music was amazing...
Adam Levine was amazing...
Did I mention that Adam Levine was amazing? Sometimes its fun to cut loose and act like a kid again. My friends and I went to concerts all the time in high school. So many great memories. Unfortunately most kids these days can't afford the $100 price for concert tickets so once in while mom and dad have to come through and share with them a night they'll never forget!
No comments:
Post a Comment