Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My camera is dusty...

So...I never did do a Christmas post. We did have a lovely Christmas. We really did. Here I am staring at March in the eye. My camera hasn't snapped a picture since December. We have had band concerts, fundraisers, Geography bees, the flu, broken water heater, 50 degree days, new water heater, conferences, lock-ins, dance classes, snow days, and we just registered Olivia for her sophomore year. Tony WON the geography bee by the way. And Olivia is taking honors geometry, biology AND chemistry next year (thank Chris for those genes). That's it in a nutshell. Somewhere in there Chris and I go to work, go to school, volunteer, sometimes dust and vacuum, always do laundry and basically live life one moment to the next. Busy. Good. Stay tuned. I promise a picture post after this weekend....

1 comment:

Sally T said...

Good for you, Livie and for you Tony!!! Life is what seems to happen while you're waiting for a minute to stop and smell the roses! Quiet time will come soon enough, enjoy while you can.