Saturday, June 18, 2011

123456789 10 11 12...13!


Today Chris and I become the parents of a TEENAGER....gulp! What they say is true, it happens in the blink of an eye. Just yesterday she was a sweet and quiet little girl who loved pink, poodles, fairies, barbies, dressing up, dancing, reading, playing in the dirt....



...and today she is a beautiful, quiet young lady who loves lime green, the beach, peace signs, turtles, music, dancing, art, fashion, friends and most of all...reading! Oh, and she still isn't afraid to play in the dirt. That's what makes her so cool. In 13 years she really hasn't caused us a moments trouble, just made us very proud. She is up in Minnesota right now getting spoiled rotten which she most certainly deserves.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVIA!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 13th Livie! I'm so so so glad I got to spend your special day with you. I've loved every minute watching you grow up from a teeny tiny newborn to a beautiful teenager. I can't wait to see all the wonderful things you do...thanks for a super fun few days together!

xoxox
auntie Ernie

Anonymous said...

I've never met a little lady with such quiet wisdom. You are a lovely role model for a whole lot of lucky cousins. You're also one of the greatest listener around! It's a treat to watch you grow!

Love,
Auntie Jojo
xoxo

bat act said...

happy birthday livie! hope you had fun in MN for your birthday..

uncle brian

Jocko Sr. said...

Livie is too grounded to be spoiled....but we're trying our best!! Too bad we have such cold weather, hoping for sunshine on Friday and maybe a couple of road trips. We have loved having you here and hope you enjoyed your birthday!! Love,Gramma S.