We reluctantly came home last night after spending a GLORIOUS week in the Riviera Maya region of Mexico. Once the laundry is semi-done and my house is semi-put back to together, I will take on the arduous task of blogging about our trip.
Jo..I thought I forgot to wish you a happy b/day. You see I am a senior citizen, and I am NOT responsible for my thought process. Happy you had a good time on vacation. But am tired of waiting for pics!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
5 comments:
Can't wait to see the pics..HappyB Day Jo...Gma M
Your beach is warmer than our beach...! Happy Birthday, Jo!!! Bet you had to drag the kids home, kicking and screaming the ENTIRE way!!!
Can't wait to see the photos. Have Chris and Tony do the laundry.
Jeff
Jo..I thought I forgot to wish you a happy b/day. You see I am a senior citizen, and I am NOT responsible for my thought process. Happy you had a good time on vacation. But am tired of waiting for pics!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Nice toes! They look meant to be at the beach! We can't wait to see more photos!
Post a Comment