Today is the first snow day where I have to go to work....dang! Hoping to bug out at noon though so Livie and Tony don't totally run amuck.....eek! Perhaps I'll get my Christmas posting done as well.
Monday, January 10, 2011
Winter had finally made it to Nebraska!
We got the beloved "no school" phone call around 8:30 last night. Kids were ecstatic to say the least. This is our first snow day of the school year....
This morning I woke up to a lovely "snow cake" on my patio table. Usually when it snows we have high winds so rarely do we see this type of accumulation. Speaking of wind....my table is still out because it is chained to the deck if you notice. It gets THAT windy. Anyways, temps are in the 20's already and I'm sure the neighborhood kids are going to have a blast playing outside today!
Today is the first snow day where I have to go to work....dang! Hoping to bug out at noon though so Livie and Tony don't totally run amuck.....eek! Perhaps I'll get my Christmas posting done as well.
Today is the first snow day where I have to go to work....dang! Hoping to bug out at noon though so Livie and Tony don't totally run amuck.....eek! Perhaps I'll get my Christmas posting done as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment