Today is Olivia's 10th Birthday!!! I found this cute picture from three years ago of our little "turtle lover." Her party is today from 1-4. We are having a "Book Party" for our bookworm. I made bookmarks, laminated them and mailed them out as invitations. The girls will start with a book exchange and then we're making cool (but VERY hard) purses out of old Nancy Drew hardcover books. I went from having 3 extra adults at Tony's party to just me today...wish me luck! As soon as the party is over we have to zoom to Omaha for a College World Series game so I won't be able to post birthday pictures until tomorrow. So, I just wanted to get a quick shout out to our special girl. Chris and I are both amazed at how our little 4 1/2 lb. peanut has turned into a beautiful, smart young lady. She has never given us a moments trouble (well, anything worth remembering anyways). She is quiet, kind and is developing a
killer wit that often has us all cracking up. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIVIE LOU...WE LOVE YOU!
10 comments:
Happy Birthday Livie...you are such a beautiful girl..and so grown up....Have a fun day
Love you...GAK
Happy Birthday Liv! It is a beautiful day in Mt. Iron to be thinking about a beautiful girl in Blair, NE having a beautiful book party with other beautiful kids.
Enjoy the ballgame you lucky lady. Your 10 so you must be a lady.
10 years old.....I mean 10 years young.
PaPa Jack
Happy Birthday, Liv! Have a wonderful day. Enjoy that beautiful new room of yours. Turtles rock! Auntie B
Have a Happy Birthday Livie!
The Laurienzo's
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LIVIE...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...like my song...it's old...but not you...sounds like your having a nice time at the game..so all the gang will give you a ring tommorrow...sleep tight!! Love..you GMA N
Happy 10th Birthday Olivia. You are such a pretty young lady. Your Mom said such nice things about you. Stay that way! Hope you had a great time.
Gloria
PS....Awesome bedroom....your Mom did a fantastic job!! Love it! Loveit!!
Livie, you really are a special little girl- Smart, polite, gentle, and caring (Just to name a few!). It is a pleasure to have you as my niece!
P.S. I can't believe you're double digits already! Did you know I was in 8th grade when you were born? :)
Love you!
Jo Jo
Happy 10th Birthday Livie. Your book party sounds like fun. I hope your day is as special as you. Linda
Happy Happy Birthday to my precious, most special, first-born grandchild!!! You have turned into a beautiful, smart, funny girl who lights up our lives!! Stay as sweet as you are now. Did you catch a fly ball at the game?? Hope your party was great...love, Gramma Sally
hope you have forever happy birthdays my little princess. i miss you tons, have fun.
love you.
uncle brian
Post a Comment