
It's another crazy Saturday night at the Maras household....with nothing to do, nothing on t.v., Chris and Tony decided to teach themselves how to play Chess. After two games, Tony really seemed to know what he was doing! I sense a big rivalry beginning.....

Not to be left out, Livie thought she'd give it a try. I'm hearing a little more whining as she learns the game, but I give her credit for diving right in. Frankly, I'm not smart enough for Chess, but I appreciate them picking up a nice, quiet pastime! Check out the "Chess themed" kleenex box on the table. Go crazy!!!
3 comments:
Livie is saving herself for Monopoly...and Scrabble...right, kiddo??!! I think I'll bring my new Scrabble game down this weekend, but I think we also need a "real" Scrabble dictionary! Good for you, Tony....your dad will absolutely hate it when you beat him at chess!! See you Thursday...love, Gramma S. p.s. Ernie, make sure you have lots of popcorn!
Please please please don't make me learn chess while you are here next week. :) Hee hee...sort of. We'll have lots of popcorn, thanks to Cub Scout Tony. We're also going to make heart shaped cupcakes on Friday...so bring your frosting-snitching fingers!!!
Can't wait to see you!!! FOUR MORE SLEEPS!!
Ernie
chess? chess? wake me up when the game is over and we'll widdle for the next 5 hours. i think there is a family in blair who needs a nintendo wii.
knock knock...who's there? 2008
Post a Comment