Monday, March 12, 2007

Public Speaking 101




Olivia's class did an "Animal Habitat" presentation for parents today. Each group was given a habitat and an animal to research. They had to make murals, research the animal, create their own costume and memorize their presentation. Definately out of Olivia's comfort zone, but she did a GREAT job. Cutest Arctic Fox you ever saw.


I included the other picture, as the kid next to her was supposed to be a Polar Bear. Huh?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liv, what a cute Arctic fox! I bet your presentation was fantastic! I'm very proud of you.

Auntie B

Anonymous said...

Girls rule and boys don't.

You look great Livie and the boy looks well...........bad. I bet he is glad that that night is over.

PaPa T.

eskubic said...

Way to go Bug! You make one smashing Arctic Fox!

PS
Ah Gee Goo Gaaa (says Celia)

Anonymous said...

worst polar bear ever.

Anonymous said...

That looks like fun....pretty foxy!! Okay, I get the white plastic bag, but what's the nose thing all about? Livie, you look outstanding!! gramma t.

Anonymous said...

So cute. Did she really do it all on her own??? Very nice.

Anonymous said...

Cool Costume Liv!
I bet you just LOVED making the mural! So up your alley!

Jo Jo