Thursday, March 1, 2007

By Tony


The other day after school Tony got busy creating a book about Dinosaurs...his latest obsession, much to our chagrin. Who ever came up with all those Dinosaur names should be shot!!!! Anyways, he's really starting to write things on his own and now they teach them to do it Phonetically. I wanted to share his cover with you and for those of you who can't read "Phonetics" I'll translate:

The Things That Happened in the Prehistoric Period of Time

by Tony

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pure genius!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Tony! I can't wait to read the whole story.

Auntie B

Anonymous said...

Good job T-Bone. My Ely, Mesabi J.C, Ely J.C., St. Cloud State, and UMD education has left me behind your level big time. I is or is it I am or I'm 59 and you are going to be six and have already surpassed me in brain power. This is to or too or two darn long.
Sally's Husband

Anonymous said...

Good job, Tony! Looks like you got your spelling ability from Papa Jack, courtesy of the Ely schools!!! Maybe someday you will write a book about allllll the animals you love the most!! I want to read that one.
Gramma S

Anonymous said...

Good job Tony..you will have to tell grandma N all the dinos when I see you again...by the way...when will we see you up north here??? xxx0000

Anonymous said...

ooppss ...forgot to sign my name...Grandma N

eskubic said...

Nice work Toots! Those are big words...you did a great job!

Auntie Ernie