Today was the first day of school.
Tony is a 7th grader this year! (Tony set an alarm this year for the first time)
Oliva is a 10th grader this year! (upperclassmen only had a 1/2 day)
I've already signed 15 papers, covered 4 books and written more checks than I care to count.
Threw this one in from 2007 just for old times sake. Good bye summer vacation!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
4 comments:
Ahhhhh, you guys are looking so grown up! And cute in your new clothes, but Livie...I just gotta ask: did you have shorts on under that skirt? Guess I must be showing my age. Gramma Sally
I was thinking of you both all day yesterday. It seems crazy that school started already.
You both look very stylish! Tony I like your hair cut and the red zip up. Livie, cute curls and love the colors of your outfit.
Here's to another successful year!
Love,
Auntie Jojo
wow..where does the time go??? Here, we know that fall is near...study hard...learn much....love PaPa & Gma
Whoa! How they have grown!
Post a Comment