Anthony Jack Maras - one month oldOur new nephew Cal is one month old today! We will see him for the first time later this week and CANNOT wait. He seems to be a bit of a Phenom as he is rolling over already. I always enjoyed going back to my kids' baby books when my niece Celia reached certain milestones and seeing Cal roll over on their blog prompted me to do a little research this morning. Seems BOTH of my children didn't bother to roll over until they were 5 MONTHS OLD!!!!!! You go Cal!
Since my children weren't born during the "digital age" I don't have stores pictures on my computer. I scanned in the pictures above from when they were each one month old...can you believe they are the same kids? All I can say to Brian and Amanda is to enjoy every second with Cal because in a blink of an eye you will have a 5th and 2nd grader and wonder where did the time go???? Yikes.
It is such a treat to have a new baby in the family and we can't wait to see who he will become!
6 comments:
Funny pictures! We are loving every minute Jo and we can't wait for you to meet him. Thanks for sharing the pics!
-Amanda
Omigosh...Livie is so scrawny and Tony is so, so, so...solid! I think it only took 2 blinks for them to get where they are now! Look out Cal!!! Gramma S.
Wow, those pictures are amazing. It's hard to believe how fast that time went. Even though they didn't roll over until 5 months they are more than making up for it now! Does that mean they won't drive until they're 20 or will Cal start driving when he's 12???
-Jeff
Hi Baby Livie and Tony!You guys were so so cute then and are even cuter now. We can't wait to see you...hurry up!Auntie Ernie
PS
Uncle Jeff was 12 when he first rolled over.
Time sure does fly. I all can say about you two is "look at you now". Enjoy your youth. I wonder what Gramma and I looked like at one month. Too bad they did not have camera's back then, I think?
See ya this weekend.
Papa Jack
Great pictures!! And yes, Grandpa Jackie, they had cameras but you wouldn't stay still long enough to get a picture of you. It was expensive to get them developed back then....
Gloria
PS...Jackie...you looked like a monkey..had hair all over your body. But, we loved you anyway. That is why there are no pictures.
Post a Comment