
"Princess Chicken Pox" awoke from a long afternoon nap to a great surprise...Uncle Brian sent her the ultimate gift basket full of CANDY!!!!!

Here's a picture of all the loot. The hardest part will be deciding what to eat first, and then next, and then next...her WORST day ever has turned into her BEST day ever. :) Thanks Uncle Brian for making her feel so special. We'll send you the dentist bill. Ha ha.
6 comments:
my pleasure. sometimes candy helps icky days.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Glad to see and hear that you are feeling better Liv. Uncle Brian or should I say Dr. Brian had the best of best remedy for your illness.
Brian did I tell you that I am feeling a little sick today? Don't worry I will be okay.
Papa Jack
Cough, cough...yes, my throat is a little scratchy, too...and I think I have a fever. p.s. I like dark chocolate! Gramma Sally
You guys......give Brian a break...wish I had had a neat Uncle like him when I had the Chicken Pox....all I got to do was sleep in Ma & Pa's bed during the day and Diana would come and play paper dolls with me so she would get them too....but she NEVER did. Olivia....I hope those nasty things are gone...take care and eat a lot of candy...it helps the pox disappear and the itching to stop. Jo..be thankful you only have 2 kids...I was incarcerated with my six for 4 months when they had them...one after another.....
Gloria
Liv, hope you are feeling better soon! How lucky you are to have Uncle Brian and Aunt Amanda. Auntie B
Post a Comment